DescriptionA beautifully red brick Victorian family home superbly positioned in the heart of Sandymount. Internally this substantial property enjoys bright, well-proportioned accommodation extending to approximately 218sq. m (2,352 sq.ft). to include a cleverly converted attic room. On the ground floor there are two elegant interconnecting reception rooms with a wealth of period details, indicative with the period of construction. The drawing room to the front looks down towards Sandymount Village.To the rear of the property there is a very well appointed bespoke kitchen / breakfast room which in turn leads out to a family room with a pleasant outlook over the rear garden. There is also a useful utility room and guest wc on the ground floor. Upstairs there are four generous bedrooms two with en-suite bathrooms. The main bedroom is a particular feature with generous en suite, dressing area and wardrobes. The attic has been cleverly converted, providing useful additional space. To the rear the property is complemented by a secluded garden which is professionally landscaped and enjoys a pleasant sunny aspect. The property has been very well maintained throughout the years and is a superb family home.
Sandymount Avenue is a highly regarded and much sought after location, on the doorstep of Sandymount village with its selection of upmarket shopping facilities. This is a deservedly popular residential location due to its close proximity to the wonderful maritime amenities along Sandymount Strand and yet easily accessible to all the amenities in Dublin City Centre has to offer. This is a superb opportunity to acquire a magnificent family home in one of the most desirable residential locations in Dublin.
- Entrance Hall (7.70m x 1.60m )accessed via an entrance porch, an attractive hallway with ceramic tiled floor and a feature centre arch . Guest w.c
- Drawing Room (4.70m x 4.00m )located to the front of the property with attractive polished pine floor, magnificant marble fire place with gas fire insert, sliding doors leading through to
- Dining Room (4.50m x 3.90m )to the rear of the house with to rear with continuation of pine flooring, Connemara marble fireplace, double door with steps down to
- Kitchen Breakfast Room (6.50m x 5.00m )Open plan room with a range of floor and eye level presses and units, Belfast sink unit, four ring gas hob with Siemens extractor cover, centre island unit, polished marble work surfaces, intergrated fridge freezer, Siemens microwave, Siemens oven and hot plate underneath, large style presses, audio visual intercom to hall door, ceramic tiled floor (underfloor heating) and door to
- Utility Room (2.90m x 1.60m )with a range of floor and eye level fitted press units, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washer and dryer
- Family Room (4.30m x 2.70m )located off the kitchen with folding doors out to the rear garden, feature double sided fire place with gas fire inset
- Staircase leading to first floor
- Master Bedroom (6.50m x 4.30m )located to the front of the property with decorative cast iron fire place, feature bay window, dressing area with excellent wardrobes and a pleasant outlook towards Sandymount Village,
- Ensuite Bathroom with step in shower, w.c, feature vanity w.h.b., circular unit and corner display unit, picture window to front
- Bedroom 2 (3.95m x 3.40m )with timber flooring, feature cast iron fire place with gas fire inset, and a picture window to the side
- Family Bathroom with cast iron rode top bath, w.c., w.h.b., part tiled walls, tiled floor, window to side
- Bedroom 3 (4.50m x 4.00m )to rear with built in wardrobes, cast iron fire place, picture window overlooking rear
- Bedroom 4 (3.90m x 3.80m )with stained timber flooring and door to
- En Suite with w.c., w.h.b., and shower unit
- Attic Room (4.60m x 3.65m )Excellent attic room with attractive exposed brick and strorage.
- Outside To the rear there is a superb, easily maintained garden offering a high degree of privacy and benefiting from good sunshine. There is a shed which houses the gas boiler. To the front there is on street residents parking and gated pedestrian access.
FeaturesSubstantial red brick Victorian family home extending to approx. 218sq.m (2,347 sq.ft)
Beautiful versatile family accommodation
Interconnecting receptions rooms
Four generous, bright bedrooms- two bedrooms en-suite
Cleverly converted attic room with excellent storage
Superb residential location beside Sandymount Green and within easy access of Dublin City Centre
Easily maintained rear garden, offering a high degree of privacy.
Location second to none in the heart of Duiblin 4