Description- Open viewing this Saturday September 18th at 11.15AM - 11.45AM-
PLEASE FOLLOW ALL SOCIAL DISTANCE GUIDELINES AND WEAR A FACE MASK AND GLOVES, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO VIEW THE PROPERTY WITHOUT WEARING THESE!
Horan Estate & Letting Agents are delighted to introduce No. 10 Whiteacre Crescent to the Dublin property market. This deceptively spacious 3 bedroom property would make an excellent family home as well as an investment opportunity for your future. The property is has been presented in excellent condition by its current proud owners.This property offers an excellent opportunity to a purchaser looking for the perfect family home, as well as an investment for the future!
Presented in superb condition throughout, the property boasts many attractive features, some of which include:
- Bright and spacious open plan kitchen/dining/living area with fitted units offering lots of storage space and sky lights letting in an abundance of natural light
- 3 spacious bedrooms with fitted wardrobes over two floors
- Guest WC downstairs for convenience
- Large fully tiled main bathroom with shower and bath
- Beautifully maintained rear garden with seating area.
This property is situated in a highly sought after and convenient location, close to many amenities:
- Omni Park Shopping centre is within walking distance
- St Aidan's CBS and Trinity Comprehensive School are within 5 min drive
- DCU is only 5 min away
- Beaumont Hospital is within 15 min drive.
- Dublin Airport is 12 min drive away
- 4 mins to Santry Park
- M50 motorway is within 5 min drive from the property offering a quick link to the City Centre and surrounding areas
- 5 min drive to IKEA
- 20 mins to the City Centre
Viewing is a must to experience everything this property has to offer.
FeaturesSuperb condition and tastefully decorated
Fully tiled bathroom
Beautifully maintained rear garden
Guest WC downstairs
Suits both first time purchasers and investors
Quiet location within short distance to shops, parks, restaurants, bars
Within easy driving distance of the M50, M1 and City Centre
Patio doors to the rear of the property
BER DetailsBER: C3 BER No.105205470 Energy Performance Indicator:212.91 kWh/m²/yr