Sale Agreed arrow_downward €-20,000 on 14th Sep 16
A most appealing, semi-detached family home situated in a great location and only a 7 minute walk to Kilkenny City. No. 10 New Park Lower comes to the market offering spacious light filled accommodation while also boasting a beautiful rear garden enjoying a sunny aspect, with small patio area and a tastefully manicured lawned garden. The property further benefits from having a wealth of amenities and schools, both Primary and Post Primary, all within walking distance from this property along with New Park Shopping Centre on it's doorstep and MacDonagh Junction Shopping Centre only minutes away. The M9 Motorway linking Kilkenny/Dublin/Waterford is easily accessed and less than a 5 minute drive. This home must be viewed to be truly appreciated. Viewings by appointment only.
- Tastefully presented, light filled family home with lots of charm.
- Superb location close to Kilkenny City and a host of services & amenities.
- Beautiful, sunny and spacious private rear garden.
- Floor area approx. 86.66 Sq.Mts / 932.8 Sq.Ft
- BER: E1. BER No: 108779075. EPI: 334.64 kWh/m²/yr
- Built c. 1954
- Kitchen windows triple-glazed with remaining windows double glazed throughout.
- Block Built shed with access to rear service lane. Suitable for a variety of uses.
- Huge potential for a small dwelling at back of site using rear access service road (subject to planning.
- 10 Newpark's superb end of row location gives it an advantage over surrounding properties.
- Mains services (water, drainage & sewage)
- Gas Fired Central Heating
BER: E1 BER No.108779075 Energy Performance Indicator:334.64 kWh/m²/yr