DescriptionOPEN VIEWING 17th OCTOBER 12PM TO 13PM
Visit the Virtual tour.
VIsit our new exciting website
Drone footage of Monamore development: https://youtu.be/X47XcP1Y5x0
Last remaining 4 bedroom house in phase 3
** Copy and paste this link https://monamoreliving.ie/ to see full brochure **
Monamore is an opportunity to acquire a high quality and value for money new build of 3 & 4 bedroom semi detached houses. Located on a prime site on the Lodge Road, and within easy walking distance of Westport town centre. With uninterrupted views of Croagh Patrick, the development is tastefully finished with brick paving driveways to the front and private landscaped gardens to the rear of each house.
Name of Development: Monamore
Name of Developer: Beckett developments Ltd.
Architect: David O'Malley & Associates
Number of units: 59
Building energy rating: A3
10 year structural guarantee with Global Home Warranties
3 bedroom semi-detached homes (1184 sqft)
4 bedroom semi-detached homes (1420 sqft)
The properties qualify for the 'Help to Buy' scheme
O'Malley Properties for themselves and for the vendors Beckett Developments or lessors of the property whose agents they are, give notice that:
(i) The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute part of, an offer or contract.
(ii) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
(iii) No person in the employment of O\'Malley Properties or Beckett developments has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this development
AccommodationSitting Room: 4.65m x 4.06m
Kitchen Area: 3.64m x 3.16m
Dining Area: 4.54m x 3.01m
Disabled WC: 1.80m x 1.50m
Utility Room: 2.16m x 1.80m
Master Bedroom: 4.54m x 3.44m
Ensuite: 2.66m x 1.30m
Bedroom 2: 3.65m x 3.15m
Bedroom 3: 4.84m x 3.46m
Bedroom 4: 2.77m x 2.72m
Bathroom: 2.20m x 1.75m
Hotpress: 1.84m x 1.0m
- A3 BER Rating
- Architecturally Designed
- Triple Glazed windows
- Photovoltaic panels to reduce energy costs
- Natural Gas heating with combination boiler for hot water and heat
- Zoned heating controls.
- 150 mm beaded insulation in Cavity.
- 37mm insulated plaster board on inner leaf of external wall
- 3 layers of 150mm earth wool attic insulation
- Elegant high quality fully fitted kitchen.
- All integrated appliances
- Dishwasher, oven, integrated fridge/freezer
- Fully fitted utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Tiled and fitted bathroom, en suite and wc
- All internal surfaces painted
- Wired for intruder alarms.
- High quality wardrobes to 2 bedrooms
- Fibre optic cable wiring for data and phone
- Brick paved driveway with parking for 2 cars
- Landscaping to the side of driveway
- Fully fenced, soiled and seeded back garden.
- Attractive entrance to development and landscaped green areas.