Janet Carroll is delighted to offer this exclusive sea facing period apartment. Number 1 The Pierre (62.5 sqm/ 673 sqft) is a duplex apartment which was refurbished to a very high standard throughout.
A truly wonderful example of contemporary architecture marrying alongside a landmark property of note. Designed by award winning architects, NDBA, this magnificent period listed building has all the features one would expect, with high ceilings, sash and case window, excellent natural light and rooms of great proportions. Just a few steps to the seafront, it offers spectacular views of the East Pier and panoramic sea views, including sensational sunsets from Dublin City to Sandycove.
The town centre, People’s Park, new library and the DART are just a few minutes’ walk away with the East Pier virtually on your doorstep.
• Listed period property c.1830
• Duplex designed with lifestyle in mind
• Sensational sea front location with exquisite views
• Many period features intact
• Superb condition throughout
• Gas fired central heating
• Luxurious bedroom
• All ceilings and interior walls are sound proofed
• Automated lighting system installed throughout
• Wired for a multi-room sound system with recessed ceiling speakers fitted
• Quality oak contemporary doors with stainless steel handles
• Granite floor reception hall
• High speed eight-person lift with glass and chrome interior
• Classically designed communal roof garden with view of Killiney Hill
• High security with 24 hour monitored CCT system and intruder alarm
• Secure and designated underground car parking space
• Short stroll to Sandycove and Dalkey village
• Convenient to public transpor ...