DescriptionA superbly located, bright and deceptively spacious, part brick fronted, end of terrace family home within a short walk of Sandymount Strand, Sandymount Village and Sandymount Dart Station.
The accommodation extends to approximately 144 sq. m. (1,550 sq. ft.) and briefly comprises: reception hall, family room/study, living room with arch through to dining room, kitchen/breakfast room with double doors opening out to the low maintenance rear garden, downstairs w.c. and utility room. Upstairs on the first floor there are three bedrooms, master ensuite and a family bathroom. From the landing there is a staircase leading up to the attic which has been converted, ideal as a home office/guest bedroom with separate w.c. and store.
Outside, to the front there is off-street car parking and side access. To the rear, there is a sunny, southerly low maintenance garden.
The property is within a short walk of Sandymount Strand, Sandymount Village, and Sandymount DART station. The RDS and Aviva stadium are also close by, as are some of the city?s premier primary and secondary schools and a 15 minute drive of St Stephen?s Green, the IFSC, and the airport via the Dublin Port Tunnel.
NOTE: THE BER CERTIFICATE WAS CARRIED OUT BEFORE THE CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM WAS CHANGED FROM ELECTRIC TO GAS
- Reception Hall (3.85m x 1.15m )with oak timber flooring, ceiling coving, recessed down lighting and door to
- Family Room / Study (3.40m x 2.25m )with tiled floor.
- Living Room (4.00m x 2.75m )to the front, with oak timber flooring, ceiling coving, reccessed down lightingand arch through to
- Dining / Family Room (4.00m x 3.75m )with cast iron open fireplace, ceiling coving, recessed down lighting, oak timber flooring and arch through to
- Breakfast Room (3.65m x 3.05m )with two Velux roof lights, recessed downlighting, tiled floor arch through to kitchen and double doors leading out to the Rear garden.
- Kitchen (3.00m x 1.95m )Fitted with a good range of shaker style oak press and drawer untis, four ring electric hob with stainless steel extractor over, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, Bosch stainless steel dishwasher, Hotpoint double oven, Samsung fridge freezer, wine rack and pull recipe cupboard.Breakfast and Kitchen: Overall measurement is 5.65m x 3.15m.
- Inner Hallway off which you have a downstairs w.c.
- W.C. with w.c. and vanity wash hand basin, tield walls, and oak timber flooring.
- Utility Store (2.45m x 2.25m )with tiled floor and plumbing for a washing machine.
- Upstairs On the first floor there are three bedrooms, Master ensuite and the main bathroom.
- Bedroom 1 (4.75m x 3.70m )Main bedroom to the front with ceiling to floor fitted wardrobe and drawers.
- Ensuite Bathroom Comprising vanity wash hand basin, w.c., setp-in tiled shower, heated towel rail and mirrored bathroom cabinet over the wash hand bsin, tiled walls and floors.
- Bedroom 2 (3.85m x 2.65m )Located to the front of the property with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (3.65m x 2.95m )to the rear, with ceiling to floor part mirrored door wardrobes and additional wardrobe.
- Bathroom with vanity wash hand basin with press beneath, w.c., bath with shower attachment, tiled walls and floors, mirrored bathroom cabinet over the wash hand basin and heated towel rail, tiled walls and floors and recessed down lighting.
- Landing with hot press and staircase leading up to
- Convert Attic (6.40m x 3.85m )with a hall and store room off.
- W.C. with w.c. and wash hand basin and fitted storage presses, tiled walls and floors and heated towel rail.
- Attic Room (3.95m x 3.85m )with excellent fited under eaves wardrobe space, two Velux roof lights, recessed downlighting . This was previoulsy used as a guest bedroom/home office.
FeaturesSuperbly located, close to Sandymount Strand and Village.
Floor area approximately 145 sqm (1,560 sq. ft.)
Low maintenance South-East facing rear garden.
Off-street car parking to the front and side access.
Converted attic, ideal as a home office / playroom.
Some of Dublin?s finest schools are within close proximity.
Short walk to Sandymount Dart Station.
15 minute drive from St. Stephen?s Green.
Easy access to the airport via the Dublin Port Tunnel.