Spacious 3 bed end terrace family home (107sqm approx.) in the centre of the picturesque village of Termonfeckin.
*** For sale by Online Auction via youbid . ie on Thursday 19th November ***
Watch our walk-through video tour!
Bishops Court is situated in the heart of the historic and picturesque village of Termonfeckin and comprises, as the name would suggest, a small courtyard enclave of just 10 town houses built around 2005 and each featuring bright spacious accommodation extending to approximately 107sqm. No 1 is an end terrace family home with side access to the south facing rear garden. It offers a large front living room with gas fire set into a marble surround as focal point to the room. Double doors lead through to the kitchen/dining room which in turn opens out through French doors to the back garden. There is a generous downstairs wc.whb just off the entrance hall.
Upstairs there are three good size bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and the master with en-suite shower room. The family bathroom is also of a generous proportion and is fully tiled. While this house would benefit from some redecoration and a cosmetic upgrade, it offers an ideal opportunity to the new owners to get a foothold in this very popular area at a very reasonable price!
Termonfeckin village is located approx. 7km north east of Drogheda town less than a mile from the coast and within a 10 minute drive of the M1 Motorway. The numerous local amenities include a recently modernised and extended primary school, Centra food store and garage, Forge Field Farm shop, café and garden centre, Flynns pub and restaurant to name but a few. There is a local bus service in to Drogheda town centre and the leisure facilities include the well known championship golf courses at Baltray and Seapoint along with the miles of safe sandy beaches which are virtually on the doorstep
• Village centre location
• Bright spacious accommodation
• South facing enclosed back garden with side access
• Walking distance of school, shops and church
BER: C2 BER No.100914712 Energy Performance Indicator:175.46 kWh/m²/yr
• Entrance hall
• Guest wc/whb.
• Living room: 4.34m x 3.59m. Gas fire with marble surround.
• Open plan dining/kitchen
• Dining area: 3.63m x 3.33m: Double French doors to back garden. Timber floors
• Kitchen area: 3.13m x3: Good range of wall and floor units. Tiled floor and splash back.
• Landing area with hot press
• Family bathroom: 3.12m 1.63m. Fully tiled
• Master bedroom: 3.64m x 3.49m Built in wardrobes.
• En-suite shower room. Fully tiled.
• Bedroom 2: 3.69m x 3.01m Built in wardrobes.
• Bedroom 3: 2.63m x 2.46m. Built in wardrobes.
• Mains water and sewerage
• Gas fired central heating.
• Excellent broadband connectivity.
From the Drogheda direction, pass the Forge Field Farm shop on the left and take the next left opposite the church. No 1 Bishops Court is the last of the terraced houses on the left facing the three area at Priory Lodge
FeaturesVillage centre location
Bright spacious accommodation
South facing enclosed back garden with side access
Walking distance of school, shops and church
BER DetailsBER: C2
BER Number: 100914712, Energy Performance Indicator: 175.46kWh/m²/yr