€850 / month
As town centre properties go, they rarely have as much to offer as this deceptively large family home"!
* Exceptionally large enclosed rear garden
* Very spacious living accommodation on ground and first floors
* Newly decorated throughout to include new carpet flooring
* Provides all modern conveniences
* Oil fired central heating along with feature oil fired Stanley range in kitchen .
* 2 separate sitting rooms
* Walking distance to train station and all the towns main services and amenities
This very attractive 4 bed property has been newly decorated throughout to include all new carpet flooring.
Accommodation is bright and spacious and comprises of:
Entrance hall, Lounge, Large sitting /dining room, Large kitchen / dining, spacious utility room and WC.
4 very spacious bedrooms (master en-suite) & family bathroom.
This very attractive property is ideally located in the centre of Bagenalstown within a few minutes walk to all the shops, schools, Church, Post Office, Library and train station etc etc.
A hidden gem to this fine property is the exceptionally large rear garden which is lawned and manicured and includes a concrete garden shed.
Bagenalstown is a busy market town ideally sited on the River Barrow and which provides all essential services and amenities along with a good selection of sporting facilities and social clubs. Bagenalstown is just 15 minutes from Carlow town, 20 minutes from Kilkenny City, 60 minutes from Dublin all of which are serviced daily by bus and rail.
Viewing is highly recommended by Donohoe Properties
BER No. XXX