€610 / week
(Reference number: 300453)
With magnificent views across the Epynt Mountain range and spectacular Brecon Beacons, this traditional 17th century farmhouse is a splendid break away from it all. Packed with original features, such as oak beams, exposed stone walls and bedroom fireplaces, and with access to an opulent hot tub, games room and play park, it is ideal for that relaxing and indulgent holiday in the mountains you've been dreaming about. Within easy distance of Builth Wells, home to the Royal Welsh show and the Winter Show, and Hay on Wye, Britain's book loving capital, you don't have to go far for special days out.* Size â€“ sleeps six in three bedrooms.
* Beds â€“ two doubles, two singles.
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ open plan ground floor with lounge, kitchen and dining area, utility room.
* First floor â€“ double bedroom with shower cubicle and wash basin in the corner of the room, double bedroom, twin bedroom, family bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ fully equipped kitchen with electric cooker, hob, dishwasher, full-size fridge freezer, coffee maker, toaster, microwave. Utility room contains washing machine and WC.
* Entertainment â€“ TV with Freeview and DVD.
* For families â€“ travel cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside â€“ private patio and garden area with furniture and barbecue facilities. Shared park, hot tub, sauna and games room with table tennis and dartboard. Hundreds of acres of surrounding farmlands with private mountain biking track.
* General â€“ bed linen and towels provided. Electricity and central heating included. Wi-Fi available. Welcome pack is provided on your arrival, including great produce from the local bakery. Basic items such as ...