€1,130 / week
(Reference number: 300564)
Spectacular and unique five-star luxury cottage surrounded by woodland and pasture, and is located in the Brecon Beacons National Park. With four glorious ensuite bedrooms, a log burner, and even a hot tub with a mountain view, this is the indulgent break in the countryside you've been looking for. The path to Pen y Fan, the highest peak in south Wales, runs directly from the cottage, and yet it is just 40 minutes travel away from Cardiff. With many outdoor activities available nearby, such as fishing, watersports, mountain biking, and activity centres, and just 4 miles from the lovely market town of Brecon, itâ€™s also just a short drive from the iconic book-loving village of Hay on Wye. This is the perfect luxury getaway that you will never forget.* Size â€“ sleeps eight in four bedrooms.
* Beds â€“ three super king (can be made into twin beds), one double (can be made into twin beds).
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ kitchen diner, dining/entertainment room with dining table, lounge, super king room with ensuite, utility room. First floor â€“ super king bedroom with ensuite, king-size double with ensuite, super king bedroom with ensuite.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ double oven, 6 ring stove, toaster, fridge, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher, tumble dryer, fridge freezer, additional electric oven and hob.
* Entertainment â€“ 42 inch flat screen TV. Games shed that includes table tennis. Garden games such as croquet and badminton. selection of DVDs and books provided, as well as board games.
* For families â€“ travel cot, highchair and stairgate provided.
* Outside â€“ hot tub, 3 acres of grounds, gravelled areas, enclosed lawn and patio with garden furniture and barbecue.
* Parking â€“ ...