€940 / week
(Reference number: 300442)
Stylish luxury cottage on the edge of the Brecon Beacons National Park, beautifully decorated, and with its own hot tub â€“ this place is perfect for a family get together. Within walking distance to a few local pubs and shop, there's great scenery all around and breathtaking walks you can take from the doorstep. The Brecon Beacons National Park is just 2 miles away and is known for its natural beauty and captivating walks with mountains, rivers and lakes. If you fancy a day in the city, Swansea and the Gower coast is just 14 miles away, and is a friendly and cultural city with museums, shops, and a beautiful beach. And at the end of the day what's better than to relax in the luxurious and indulgent hot tub in the heart of the magnificent Welsh countryside?* Size â€“ sleeps eight in four bedrooms.
* Beds â€“ two single, three super king (super king beds can be transformed into twin beds on request.)
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ lounge with patio doors, dining room, kitchen, second lounge/reading room, utility room, wet room with WC. First floor â€“ master bedroom with super king (or twin) and ensuite,large bedroom with super king bed (or twin), large bedroom with super king bed (or twin), twin bedroom, bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ range cooker, dishwasher, fridge freezer, washer dryer.
* Entertainment â€“ TVs in all bedrooms with FreeSat and digital recorders.
* For families â€“ cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside â€“patio area with large hot tub, picnic bench and sun loungers, gas barbecue.
* Parking â€“ ample parking on front drive.
* General â€“ heating and electricity included. Towels supplied. Wi-Fi included. Welsh welcome pack ...