€1,307 / week
(Reference number: 300399)
Stunning whitewashed cottage in the heart of the countryside, and just a few minutes walk to a beautiful beach, TÅ· Carreg Sampson is ideally located for a peaceful yet adventurous holiday. Accommodating up to 11 guests, you could bring your friends and family along, and enjoy the spectacular views and cosy luxuries of this unique property. Located between Britain's smallest city, Saint Davidsâ€™, and the lovely town of Fishguard, there's plenty to do around here. Beaches, coves and bays are magical places to explore, and the Pembrokeshire coastal path offers the perfect opportunity for beachside strolls with stunning views. The property is named after Carreg Sampson, the Neolithic burial chamber that is within sight of the cottage, and there is a legend that Saint Sampson himself placed the headstone using just two fingers. Make your own stories, fairytales and memories in this magical corner of Pembrokeshire.* Size- sleeps 11 in four bedrooms.
* Beds â€“ two king, two super king, five single. One extra single can be provided on request.
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ lounge, kitchen, laundry room, family bedroom with king-size plus single bed and ensuite. First floor â€“ family room with super king-size bed and two single beds, ensuite. Bedroom with super super king bed, or can be used as two single beds (please note preference when booking) and ensuite bed settee which can be used as a single bed. king-size bedroom with ensuite.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ fully fitted kitchen with large fridge freezer.
* Entertainment â€“ TV, selection of DVDs and books.
* For families â€“ travel cot and high chair available on request. There is a door at the bottom of the staircase, so no need for a stair gate. ...