DescriptionThe owners have taken time to re create a home from home experience for anyone visiting The Links. The Links is situated just five minutes walk from Bundoran Town. While it is close to the town, The Links is very quiet and peaceful.
It is surrounded by the beauty of the countryside, the Blue Stack Mountains, and amazing views of the sea. There is something for everyone of all ages. If you love to surf, walk, golf and enjoy the hustle and bustle of a town, this is the perfect place for you.
Children can also enjoy the fun fair which runs from May to September. Other activities for children include Waterworld, bowling and the Cinema all within 10 minutes walk from the house.
Local Activities / Attractions
* Golf at Bundoran Golf Club – a classic 18 hole links course. The Donegal Golf Club at Murvagh and The Co Sligo Golf Club at Rosses Point are within a half hours drive
* Try the leisure facilities at Bundoran Waterworld or relax in the Aqua Mara Seawater Baths & Treatment Centre
* Enjoy the beautiful beaches in the region - Bundoran, Rossnowlagh, Murvagh and Mullaghmore
* Go horse riding from the Donegal Equestrian Centre
* Enjoy surfing at Bundoran or at nearby Rossnowlagh. There are 3 ISA approved surf schools in Bundoran
* Go bowling at the Bundoran Glowbowl
* Walk along some of the scenic coastal walks in the area - The Cliff Walks and Rougey Walk
* Find entertainment to suit your taste - Bundoran has many hotels, pubs, restaurants and clubs with a variety of entertainment on offer, including live traditional Irish and contemporary music, performed by local and well known national names
* Go fishing or sightseeing on Donegal Bay on the Bundoran Star charter boat
* Try game angling on the nearby Lough Melvin or on the River Drowes - the river that traditionally produces the first caught Salmon in Ireland on New Years day each year