Located in Downings village on a elevated site just yards from the pubs and restaurants and only a two minute walk from the beach Teach Briani is ideally placed as a base for holidaying in this popular seaside village. The house is now equipped with free wifi.
The emphasis throughout this luxurious holiday home is very much on space and comfort. This home makes good use of open plan living inside and a terraced area to the front and sides which makes the most of the views and sun.
The outdoor area with barbeque and patio furniture lets you make the most of those long summer days.
All the amenities of the village, shops, hotels etc are within easy walking distance and Rossapenna Golf Club is only a short walk away.
In the village you have the fabulous Rosapenna Golf Club and Downings Blue Flag Beach. The Rosapenna Golf Club is now home to two of the finest courses to be found in Ireland - the Old Tom Morris Links and the new Sandy Hill Links. Both courses offer the golfer unparalleled views of Sheephaven and Mulroy bays and the highlands of Donegal.
* Enjoy beautiful unspoilt beaches on your doorstep - Tramore Strand, Tra na Rossan, Downings, Melmore
* Downings beach is very popular for water sports such as wind surfers, kite surfers and water skiing
* Enjoy diving in the clear waters of Mulroy Bay and Sheephaven Bay
* Try the Magherabeg Leisure Centre in Downings - facilities include a swimming pool, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, and gym
* Take a trip around the spectacular Atlantic Drive and Lough Salt Drive
* Visit Glenveagh National Park, with 16,000 hectares of mountains, lakes, wood and bogs.
* Find numerous peaceful roads, country lanes and mountain tracks to walk.
* Climb Muckish and Errigal. Mount Errigal, the highest mountain in Donegal is a demanding climb and once on the summit you can see for miles around.
* Take a day trip to Tory Island
* With the opening of the Mulroy Bridge the holiday home is now centrally placed to explore three of the most dramatic peninsulas in Ireland - Fanad, Ros ...