€312 / week
(Reference number: 300408)
Beautiful and cosy cottage with views that will take your breath away, Swallows Cottage is located in an area of outstanding and unspoilt natural beauty. Situated between Solva and Saint Davidsâ€™, the coast is just a few hundred yards from the front door. This dog friendly cottage is the perfect place from which to explore the footpaths, watersports, or the small and exclusive shops, galleries, museums and cafes of the area. Give yourself a treat with glorious views from the romantic Swallows Cottage.* Size â€“ sleeps two in one bedroom.
* Beds â€“ one double.
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ open plan kitchen and lounge, bedroom, bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ electric oven, gas hob, microwave, space available in large shared freezer.
* Entertainment â€“ digital TV, DAB radio.
* For families â€“ high chair available on request. Babysitting can be arranged prior to your visit.
* Outside â€“ south facing patio with garden furniture. Shared lawn.
* General â€“ central heating included. Bed linen and towels provided, but please bring your own beach towels. Wi-Fi included.
* Pets â€“ up to 2 pets welcome at an additional cost of Â£15 per pet. Pets are accommodated on the understanding that all flea and worming treatments are up to date. Pets must must not be left unattended in the cottage or the communal areas at any time. Please ensure that pets are kept off soft furnishings. Remember to clean up after your dogs. Some local beaches do not permit dogs in the summer months (beach dog guides can be downloaded from Pembrokeshire county council website.)
* Notes â€“ no smoking. Refundable security bond of Â£50 required. Mobile phone reception is variable.