€484 / week
(Reference number: 300389)
Picture this: sitting relaxing in a luxurious, bubbling hot tub whilst looking out at the rolling hills of the Welsh countryside. This heavenly holiday cottage is set within the Epynt mountain range and has knockout views across the world-famous Brecon Beacons, and includes a shared hot tub, outdoor play area and games room. This converted stables is spacious yet cosy, and has many period features. Located on a working farm, you'll get a real taste of Wales in this historic countryside setting, which is just 10 miles from the pretty town of Brecon, and a short journey to the world-renowned village of Hay-on-Wye, home of the famous Hay literature festival. Hot tub, games room and outside play area, and even a sauna, and breathtaking views of the mountainsâ€“ this enchanting converted stables will charm you.* Size â€“ sleeps five in two bedrooms.
* Beds â€“ two double, one single.
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ lounge, kitchen diner, cloakroom with WC.
* First floor â€“ family bedroom with double bed and single bed. Double bedroom, bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ hob, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge freezer, microwave, toaster.
* Entertainment â€“ TV, DVD, local guides and tourist information.
* For families â€“ high chair and travel cot available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside â€“ private patio and garden with garden furniture and barbecue. Shared play area, games room, hot tub and sauna. Ownersâ€™ farmland can be explored, including woodland with private mountain biking track.
* General â€“ electricity and central heating included. Bed linen and towels provided. Welcome pack is provided on arrival including produce from the local bakery. Wi-Fi availab ...