Sea Gem Beach House is a modern beach house in close proximity to the beach, the house was fully renovated two years ago. The beach is a 4 minute walk. Murvagh Golf Club is a 5 minute drive.
The beach resort of Rossnowlagh is situated on the edge of the Atlantic Ocean, looking onto Donegal Bay and surrounded by the Hills of Donegal. It is the ideal base to explore a wide range of outdoor activities, including walking, surfing, golfing and angling
Rossnowlagh Blue Flag Beach
Rossnowlagh is one of Irelandâ€™s premier surfing spots. The surf here is perfect for beginners and the local surf school offers tuition and equipment rental. The expansive Blue Flag beach stretches for miles along the coast and is also popular with walkers, swimmers, kite and windsurfers. The seaside resort of Bundoran is close by, which also boasts excellent facilities, whilst Donegal Town and the fishing port of Killybegs are to the north. The nearby town of Ballyshannon has many shops, bars and restaurants. Creevy Pier is just 7km from Rossnowlagh and is very popular for fishing, swimming and scuba diving.
Local Attractions / Amenities
* Surfing - Rossnowlagh has excellent surfing and the European Championships have been held here a number of times. Bundoran is also a top class surfing venue
* Golf - superb 18 hole links courses are located at Murvagh, near Donegal Town and at Bundoran
* Crafts â€“ Britton and Daughters Gallery is located beside the Sandhouse Hotel. On display you will find a vast array of artwork by Barry Britton and his daughter Easkey. There are also beautiful craft shops in Ballyshannon and Donegal Town â€“ the Donegal Craft Village is located in the latter
* Angling - An Duanai Mara Charter Boat is a fully licensed vessel based at Creevy Pier. It offers deep sea fishing, shark angling, and sightseeing trips on Donegal Bay
* Horse Riding - There are a number of Equestrian centres in the region including the Five Oaks Ranch in Ballyshannon and Donegal Equestrian in Bundoran.
* Cycling - South Donegal abounds with small, winding roads which offer spectacular ...