- Try kayaking at the Inish Adventures centre based in nearby Moville. This centre offers inland and sea level kayak training as well as tours by canoe and kayak
- Enjoy some award winning bar food in the locality including Kealys Seafood Bar in Greencastle, Rosato’s in Moville and McGrory’s in Culdaff
- Play a round of golf at the scenic 18 hole Greencastle Golf Club. The internationally renowned Ballylifffin Golf Club is 30km away.
- Visit the Inishowen Maritime Museum and Planetarium overlooking Greencastle harbour. The state-of-the-art Planetarium gives the visitor the ability to see how mariners used to navigate with the stars, and also provide dazzling astronomy and light shows. Facilities include gift shop and tea room.
- Enjoys a stroll along the scenic coastal path between Greencastle and Moville.
- Take a trip to some of the many fine beaches in the locality. In addition to Kinnagoe there are fine beaches at Stroove, Culdaff and Five Finger Strand near Malin
- Go sea angling from Culdaff. The Inishowen Boating Company operates 2 purpose built fast charter boats from Bunagee Pier Culdaff (22km). These fully licenced vessels offer sea angling and sight seeing on Lough Foyle.
- Visit the newly renovated Isle of Doagh Famine Village near Ballyliffin. This wonderful attraction depicts life in Donegal at different stages throughout history in an informative and enjoyable tour
- Other major attractions in the locality are Malin Head, the Gap of Mamore, Dunree Military Museum and the historic Walled City of Derry (35km).