(Reference number: 54424)
Escape to the West of Ireland and relax in cosy Oakleaf Cottage surrounded by scenic views of the surrounding mountains and beautiful green landscape.
A beautiful, well equipped holiday home with stunning views of Croagh Patrick and the Connemara mountains. 5 mins drive to Westport, sleeping up to 10 guests so you can all experience the best of the West of Ireland and the Wild Atlantic Way.
Oakleaf Cottage is a luxury three bedroom holiday rental set on two acres of private grounds near Westport in County Mayo. Sleeping up to 10 guests, it's a large house offering stunning views of Croagh Patrick and the Connemara Mountains. Oakleaf Cottage provides guests with spacious living areas complete with every modern comfort.
- Spacious family holiday rental
- Children's outdoor swings and slide
- Adult swing seat and outdoor furniture
- Drum charcoal BBQ and Chiminea
- Views of Croagh Patrick and surrounding scenery
- Westport town: 5 minute drive
- Open fire, reclaimed pitch pine floors throughout
- Unlimited Sky wifi and TV
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Set on its own 2 acre site of local landscaping
- Comfortable beds
- Well equipped kitchen and utility room.
- Three ensuite showers and a separate 4th WC.
Westport on the Wild Atlantic Way, is situated on the west coast of Ireland. Referred to as an adventure destination, Westport was voted the 'Best Place to Live in Ireland'.
Nearby activities and amenities:
The Adventure Capital of Ireland: Beaches, Walking, Hiking, Cycling, Mountain Climbing, Golfing, Fishing, Surfing, Sightseeing, Boat Trips, Spas, Leisure Centre with heated pool, Children's playground and skateboard park, boutique style shopping, great Pubs and Restaurants and the perfect cosy, comfortable house to stay in - all you need for escape to the West of Ireland!