€567 / week
(Reference number: 300488)
Fancy staying in a tiny old Victorian village with its own private beach and an on-site cafÃ©? Nant Gwrtheyrn is a jewel in the crown of Wales, and this period cottage, tastefully decorated for your comfort, truly is about as far from the rat race as you can possibly get. A short walk down to the private beach is a must, as well is enjoying the delicious delights of the on-site cafÃ©. This is a TV free cottage for true relaxation, and the ever-changing sea view is all the entertainment you will need. Within travelling distance to many small towns and villages, as well as local amenities and attractions, there is nowhere quite like Nant Gwrtheyrn.* Size â€“ sleeps four in three bedrooms.
* Beds â€“ one king, two single. (double sofa bed available on request)
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ lounge, kitchen diner. First floor â€“ double bedroom, single bedroom, single bedroom, shower room, WC.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ electric oven and hob, fridge with freezer compartment, microwave. Washing machine and tumble dryer are located in a separate building.
* For families â€“ travel cot, security gate and high chair are available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside â€“ large communal lawn, path leading down to private beach, benches and picnic tables around the grounds.
* Parking â€“ ample parking available.
* General â€“ heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels provided. Welcome pack is available on request at a cost of Â£20. Wi-Fi available in the cottage, as well as in the nearby cafÃ©.
* Pets â€“ no pets.
* Notes â€“ no smoking.