€682 / week
(Reference number: 300346)
A haven of peace and tranquillity, this Victorian period holiday cottage has sea and forest views, and is just a short walk to the beach. Stylishly decorated in neutral, calm colours, you will feel renewed after a holiday in Nant Gwrtheyrn Victorian village. Within easy travelling distance of the many delights of the Llyn Peninsula, with its quaint towns and villages, small bays, inlets and beaches, and unforgettably beautiful footpaths, this is the ultimate destination if you want to reconnect with nature.
With a cafÃ© on site, and a picturesque path leading down to the village's private beach, it doesn't get much better than this.* Size â€“ sleeps six in four bedrooms (double sofa bed available on request.)
* Beds â€“ two king beds, two single beds.
* Roomsâ€“Open plan living, kitchen and dining area. Double bedroom with ensuite. First floor â€“ double bedroom, single bedroom, single bedroom, shower room, WC.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ electric oven and hob, fridge with freezer compartment, microwave. Washing machine and tumble dryer are available for use in a separate building.
* For families â€“ travel cot, security gate and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside â€“ large shared garden to the front. Patio chairs. Path leading down to villages private beach.
* Parking â€“ ample parking available.
* General- heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels provided. Welcome pack available on request for a cost of Â£20. Wi-Fi available in the cottage, as well as in the nearby cafÃ©. This cottage is wheelchair accessible, as well as being disabled friendly, and has door handles and light switches at a lower level. There is a six 360Â° ...