Description(Reference number: 59604)
Experience the ultimate luxury vacation in this expansive contemporary Villa.
The property extends to over 6,000 sq ft of bright open living spaces and furthermore boasts a generous 3,500 sq ft of outdoor entertainment patio.
Perfect for Five Star clients who require an exceptional property for a corporate or family getaway, this substantial residence was designed by one of the country's leading architects and is idyllically located close to the charming town of Kilmuckridge with all amenities and sandy beaches; further down the beach is the magnificent Curracloe Strand where the D-Day sequence in Saving Private Ryan was filmed.
Special Features of the house
1. Six spacious bedrooms (all ensuite)
2. Very large kitchen, living and dining area
3. Large playroom with video games.
4. Large BBQ entertaining area, outdoor playground, boules court and cycle path
5. Movie Theatre / Pool Room / Bar
6. 8-Seat Hot Tub
7. AV Distribution (HD Movies & Sports)
8. located close to the charming village of Kilmuckridge
Special feature of the location
1. Close to the beaches
2. Surrounded by beautiful quiet countryside
3. Very convenient as a base for touring Ireland
4. The Sunny South East – we get the best weather in Ireland
5. Local shops, pubs and business’ are only 2km away
Captiva is only suitable for families
The property is non-smoking
Unfortunately, we are unable to facilitate pets
History of the House
1. Built in 2010, this property was designed by one of Ireland’s leading contemporary Architects.
2. This Intelligent Eco-friendly home incorporates everything you need to for a relaxing vacation with all the conveniences and technology of home.
The local beaches are the main attraction of the area, and are part of a long stretch of unbroken sandy beach that connects Cahore to Raven Point. This is said to be one of the longest stretches of beach in Europe. Morriscastle, the most famous beach in Kilmuckridge, is popular with swimmers, walkers, horse riders, anglers and currently holds a prestigious Blue Flag award, granted due to its excellent water quality, safety, well-managed environment and good local services.
Location & Views
1. Views of rolling hills – beautiful Irish Countryside
2. Close to the beaches
3. 2.3 Km from quaint Kilmuckridge Village
The local coast is host to many rare flora and fauna and is part of a national Heritage Site Kilmuckridge-Tinnaberna Sandhills. Morriscastle has also been awarded the Green Coast Beaches award. Kilmuckridge contains a number of historical buildings as well as restaurants, guesthouses, pubs, and shops
Co Wexford Heritage Trail
An age-old gateway into Ireland, County Wexford is steeped in history dating back to the Stone Age, over 6,000 years ago. Journey through time and meet our ancestors - Celts, Christians, Vikings, Normans, French, Welsh and English - who have left us a quite remarkable heritage, unrivalled anywhere else in Ireland.
Now, for the first time ever, Wexford’s history, culture and magnificent landscape are presented to you in a very special way, on the Wexford Heritage Trail. From mountain to sea, mainland to islands, our trail leads you to castles, churches and abbeys, battlefields, historic towns and villages, great houses and gardens, windmills and forts. Explore the world’s oldest lighthouse, Ireland’s biggest open-air museum, and its most famous Famine Ship! Discover a landscape rich in biodiversity, from unique coastal habitats to the famous Wexford Slobs, a haven for wildlife and one of the most important wild bird reserves in the world.
Along our trail, follow in the footsteps of monarchs and monks, knights and warriors, rebels and rogues, gentry and even the odd ghost! Wexford Heritage Trail has something for everyone - you won’t be disappointed!
Blackwater Open Farm (15 mins)
A fun day out for the whole family, meet the animals, play in the playground, ride the tractors and enjoy a bite to eat at our restaurant.
•Indoor Bouncy Castles
•Pedal Go-Kart Track
•Indoor and Outdoor Tractor Track
•Climbing Frames & Playground.