Description(Reference number: 76095)
This bright, white, open, loft-style apartment is located in a beautiful Upper East Side townhouse, just moments away from world-class museums and the delights of Central Park. Entering the building, you’re greeted by a grand lobby where an ornate fireplace is iced with white cornicing and marble busts look out over antique sofas. Ascending the marble stairs, you’ll find your apartment on the top floor. It’s a stylish space of white walls and big windows, where modern art pops on the walls and an art nouveau fireplace draws the eye. Sofas can be turned into beds in the living room, and singles and doubles are tucked into corners and alcoves if you don’t mind sharing an intimate space as a group. Or, visit as a couple and enjoy a spacious love nest. Your hosts will also be available at all times and offer daily housekeeping and laundry, as well as butler services.
* There's only one bedroom so guests four to eight will be on beds that are in the living area (and really only suitable for children)
* There's not much wiggle room around the bed in the master bedroom
* There's no closet in bedroom one
* There's only one bathroom
* The bathroom feels a little bit dated
* The photos of the grand living area (on the mosaic floor) are from the building's grand lobby area and not from the interior of the apartment