€340 / week
(Reference number: 300489)
This cosy cottage is situated in a beautiful elevated position above the village of Penmachno, with views of Snowdonia that are simply breathtaking. Just 5 miles from the hub village of battle Betws y Coed, with its many attractions including small shops, cafés, outdoor activities and riverside walks, this cottage is the perfect getaway if you want to spend your holiday relaxing in the beautiful rugged wild terrain of Snowdonia.* Size- Sleeps four in two bedrooms.
* Beds- Two single, one double.
* Rooms- Ground floor- Kitchen diner, lounge. First floor- Double bedroom, twin bedroom, bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, washing machine. Entertainment- Television and DVD player.
* Outside- Patio area with garden furniture, shared lawn with garden furniture.
* Parking- Unlimited private off-road parking.
* General- Heating and electricity included, bed linen and towels provided.
* Pets - One pet welcome.
* Notes- There is another holiday cottage next door which sleeps four. Both cottages can be booked together for a group of eight.
* This property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along with the balance of your holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead.