€340 / week
(Reference number: 300489)
This cosy cottage is situated in a beautiful elevated position above the village of Penmachno, with views of Snowdonia that are simply breathtaking. Just 5 miles from the hub village of battle Betws y Coed, with its many attractions including small shops, cafÃ©s, outdoor activities and riverside walks, this cottage is the perfect getaway if you want to spend your holiday relaxing in the beautiful rugged wild terrain of Snowdonia.* Size- Sleeps four in two bedrooms.
* Beds- Two single, one double.
* Rooms- Ground floor- Kitchen diner, lounge. First floor- Double bedroom, twin bedroom, bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, washing machine. Entertainment- Television and DVD player.
* Outside- Patio area with garden furniture, shared lawn with garden furniture.
* Parking- Unlimited private off-road parking.
* General- Heating and electricity included, bed linen and towels provided.
* Pets - One pet welcome.
* Notes- There is another holiday cottage next door which sleeps four. Both cottages can be booked together for a group of eight.