Modern luxury holiday home in peaceful rural location overlooking the proposed new Jack Nicklaus designed golf course on Donegal's north coast. This spacious home is ideal for the extended family who wish to holiday together in this beautiful part of the northwest. Rosapenna Golf Club and the fabulous beach at Downings are only a 5 min drive away. Links View is furnished and equipped to the highest standards and provides sleeping accommodation for up to 11 people.
The nearby village of Carrigart has a range of small local shops along the main street. A relaxing day can be spent browsing these shops, chatting with the locals or perhaps popping into the Carrigart Hotel for some fresh local seafood washed down with a pint of Guinness.
Glenveagh National Park
Here within a late 19th century setting in a rugged and remote mountain valley, Henry McIlhenny from Philadelphia created one of the most celebrated gardens in Ireland. Woodland gardens and pleasure grounds, an Italian terrace with antique sculpture and terracotta pots, are all skilfully interwoven against the wild and beautiful Donegal landscape.
As well as being one of the most beautiful, Ards is certainly the
most varied of Ireland's forest parks. Bays, rivers, loughs, beaches, salt marshes, valleys, viewing points, deer enclosures and historic monuments are woven together by a series of fascinating nature trails.
This spectacular drive begins in Downings village and it offers some of the most awe inspiring scenery in County Donegal.
Local Activities / Attractions
* Take a trip around the spectacular Atlantic Drive that starts in nearby Downings. Other scenic drives in the locality include the Lough Salt Drive and Horn Head
* Enjoy beautiful unspoilt beaches on your doorstep â€“ Tramore, Downings, Melmore, Tra na Rossan
* Golf at Rosapenna Golf Club â€“ featuring 2 classic 18 hole links courses literally on your doorstep. Other superb courses in the general locality include Dunfanaghy and Portsalon
* Go pony trekking at the Carrigart Riding Stables
* Visit the enchanting Ards Forest Park