Harbours Way House is a modern 5 bedroom holiday home located 500 metres from the quaint Port Ronan Harbour on the northern tip of the Inishowen Peninsula. The holiday home is just 4 km from Malin Head â€“ Irelandâ€™s most northerly point. The dramatic coastline around the holiday home is characterised by rocky headlands, sea cliffs, sheltered coves and some spectacular beaches -including the wonderful Five Finger Strand.
Spacious Modern Holiday Home
The holiday home itself is bright modern and spacious. The large living room features a modern home entertainment system with HD TV, DVD Player, Sky TV and cinema surround sound system. Broadband is available if required. The kitchen and dining area is very spacious and opens out to the lawns via glass patio doors. The bedrooms are all very roomy and two of them are ensuite. In addition there are bathrooms on both floors â€“ each with bath and separate shower â€“ definitely no queuing at bath time!
The holiday home is a tranquil base from which to explore the renowned Inishowen Peninsula This part of Ireland offers an incomparable wealth of scenery including mountains, glens, rivers, lakes and beaches. For the enthusiastic walker the countryside around the holiday home is ideal rambling terrain
Local Activities and Attractions
* Enjoy beautiful unspoilt beaches on the Inishowen Peninsula â€“ Five Finger Strand, Culdaff, and Shrove
* Visit the Fort and Military Museum at Dunree.
* Go sea angling from Culdaff - the Inishowen Boating Company operates 2 purpose built and fully licenced charter boats from Bunagee Pier Culdaff
* Play golf on the the internationally renowned Ballyliffin Golf Club - 25 km from the holiday home. Other fine golf courses on the Inishowen Peninsula can be found at Greencastle, Buncrana and Redcastle.
* Visit the Doagh Visitor Centre. This centre provides a great variety of exhibitions telling the story of the Irish Famine. It is also a place where the local customs, traditions, folklore and history of the Inishowen Peninsula are preserved in a permanent way
* Go pony trekking from a number of Eques ...