Description(Reference number: 68411)
The Round House at Castletown is one of three adjoining gatelodge buildings - known separately as The Round House, The Pottery and The Gate House.
Situated at the pedestrian entrance to Castletown House, the largest and most significant Palladian country house in Ireland.
Prominently positioned at the top of the main street in Celbridge, the Round House is located across from the quaint Church of Ireland Christ Church, built in 1884, which retains the majestic tower of an earlier church.
This beautiful house provides the opportunity for a delightful getaway from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
2 Double Bedrooms (one of which is accessed through the Twin Room)
1 Twin Bedroom
Gas Fired Central Heating
Open Fire in Sitting Room
Washing Machine / Dryer
Fridge with small icebox
Towels and Linens Provided
Travel cot/crib for infants (under 2 years), on request
Iron & Ironing Board
Cooking Utensils and Equipment
1 Separate Shower Room
Parking for 1 car.