€477 / week
(Reference number: 300422)
Elegant both outside and in, Bro Dawel has been thoughtfully presented to ensure a relaxing stay for guests in search of a comfortable base to take in the sea air and explore the Ceredigion coast or the Teifi Valley inland. Take a short stroll to the beach or an easy 1.5 mile walk along the coastal path to the attractive harbour town of Aberaeron and its shops and restaurants. The area offers such a wide choice of beaches, outdoor activities and sightseeing opportunities that the prospect of an evening in the private hot tub on your return will be most welcome.
Bullet points* Size: sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms (or 8 with sofa bed)
* Beds: 2 double bedrooms, 1 bunk-bed room
* Rooms: ground floor: kitchen, conservatory/dining area, living room 1, living room 2, shower room with WC. First floor: 3 bedrooms, bathroom with bath and separate shower
* Kitchen & utilities: newly installed kitchen includes dishwasher and washing machine
* Entertainment: TVs, DVD players, books and boards games
* For families: cot and highchair available (please bring your cot bedding)
* Outside: lawned garden, seating, private hot tub for 6
* Parking: parking for 2 cars
* General: wifi, bed linen and towels provided, heating and electricity included
* Pets: no pets
* Notes: no smoking. This property has a Â£150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which is payable to Best of Wales along with the balance of your holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a non-refundable fee of Â£5 per person instead.