DescriptionNestled in the quiet Aughrim Heights development in Ballyliffin, this tastefully decorated house boasts three bedrooms,two ensuite, bathroom, open plan kitchen/dining area, living room and sun room with natural oak flooring and all furnished to a high standard. Hillview cottage is located close to the centre of the village, just a short 5 minute walk to the hotels and shops. The house is 5 minutes drive to Ballyliffin golf club with its two links courses, the Old Links and the new Glashedy Links course.
The beach ( 10 minute walk)
* A coastal path takes in breathtaking views of Glashedy Island
* Surfing, local surf school
Doagh Famine Village
* This fascinating guided tour tells the story of the Irish famine, history and traditions of what life was like for the people of Donegal during the 1840’s and how life has changed up to the present day. It transforms into “Santa’s Lapland” every Christmas, book early to avoid disappointment.
* Nearby Clonmany, hosts festival every August
* Glenevin Waterfall
* Glendowen Craft Studios
* Mamore Gap, spectacular scenic drive
* Malin Head
* Fort Dunree Military museum
* Lough Swilly Ferry, Buncrana to Rathmullen
* Fabulous Five Fingers Strand.
Guests will have a memorable stay at Hillview which is located in the beautiful unspoilt peninsula of Inishowen, popular for sightseeing and cycling enthusiasts.