Nestled in the quiet Aughrim Heights development in Ballyliffin, this tastefully decorated house boasts three bedrooms,two ensuite, bathroom, open plan kitchen/dining area, living room and sun room with natural oak flooring and all furnished to a high standard. Hillview cottage is located close to the centre of the village, just a short 5 minute walk to the hotels and shops. The house is 5 minutes drive to Ballyliffin golf club with its two links courses, the Old Links and the new Glashedy Links course.
The beach ( 10 minute walk)
* A coastal path takes in breathtaking views of Glashedy Island
* Surfing, local surf school
Doagh Famine Village
* This fascinating guided tour tells the story of the Irish famine, history and traditions of what life was like for the people of Donegal during the 1840â€™s and how life has changed up to the present day. It transforms into â€œSantaâ€™s Laplandâ€ every Christmas, book early to avoid disappointment.
* Nearby Clonmany, hosts festival every August
* Glenevin Waterfall
* Glendowen Craft Studios
* Mamore Gap, spectacular scenic drive
* Malin Head
* Fort Dunree Military museum
* Lough Swilly Ferry, Buncrana to Rathmullen
* Fabulous Five Fingers Strand.
Guests will have a memorable stay at Hillview which is located in the beautiful unspoilt peninsula of Inishowen, popular for sightseeing and cycling enthusiasts.