Aghadreena is a truly unique, tastefully restored, traditional Irish cottage with spectacular views over Lough Swilly, County Donegal, Ireland.
Enquire about this traditional cottage: +44 28 71356080
This charming cottage is just oozing with character and displays a superb view of the Coastal Inlet of Lough Swilly and Inishowen. Many of the old style lineaments have been retained and they combine wonderfully with modern conveniences. Pine furnishings throughout and the open fire, thick walls, small windows and low doors make it all so cosy. The area boasts superb scenery and fabulous beaches, hill walking, fresh water fishing and sea angling. Pony trekking is also a popular activity whilst there are many golf courses in the region.
Please note - rentals at Aghadreena run Sunday to Sunday
* 3 bedrooms to sleep 6
* 1 x double with en-suite shower room with toilet and basin
* 1 x twin with en-suite bathroom with shower over bath , toilet and basin
* 1 x double with toilet and basin (this bedroom located in a converted byre)
* bathrooms - 1 with toilet/bath/shower
* main living area with open fireplace in traditional style
* patio area to front with patio furniture and wonderful sea views
* oil fired central heating
* tv, video, cd/radio
* fully equipped kitchen
* multi fuel stove (starter pack of fuel included for both fireplaces)
* large fridge/freezer
* washer machine and tumble dryer in separate laundry room
* iron and ironing board
* cot on request
* bed linen provided free of charge
* 1 acre of private land surrounding cottage
* 2 ...