Atlantic Way Lodge is a 6 bedroom (two-family) holiday property. It is divided into two adjoining three-bedroom properties with independent entrance doors, living rooms and kitchens (i.e., not interconnected). You may book:
* A 6 bedroom option (sleeping 12); or
* A 3 bedroom option (sleeping 6 or 7) for a reduced rate.
* Layout below
With elevated views of the countryside / Wild Atlantic Way, it's just a 5 minute stroll to the village of Kilcar.
The accommodation with the ground floor living room sleeps 7 (3 en-suites), the layout is as follows:
* Ground floor living room: From your entrance door, you walk straight into the living room where there's comfortable leather seating, a TV, DVD (selection of DVDs underneath) and an iPod dock.
* The living room is wonderfully cosy and is an ideal place for you to relax and unwind.
* The dining table extends to seat 8 comfortably.
* The ground floor kitchen is well-equipped with dishwasher, coffee machine, cooker, tall fridge/freezer etc. Also has a washing machine and dryer.
* Ground floor bedroom en-suite has a SUPER KING BED (new 6 foot wide bed with pocketsprung and memoryfoam-topped mattress). There is a large wardrobe and dressing table in this room - the mirror is very large and a great place to get ready. The en-suite has a power shower.
* The stairway in the living room leads to a first floor landing which has two more en-suite bedrooms beside each other.
* Another SUPER KING BED is in the first room, also with a dressing table, wardrobe and en-suite (electric shower).
* The TRIPLE ROOM en-suite has both a double and single bed, shelves and there's an en-suite.
The adjoining property is accessed through th ...