The property is situated within North Ring Business Park, one of Northeast Dublin's newest business parks. The park is situated immediately off the Swords Road in Santry which is just four minutes from Dublin international Airport, and 10 minutes from the entrance to Dublin Port Tunnel. The area is highly sought after due to its connectivity with major transport hubs, as well as ease of access to the M50 (and routes leaded off it) and to Northern Ireland (via the M1).
The subject property comprises an end of terrace enterprise unit of approx. 511 sq m (5,501 sq ft). The property is due to come available in Q4 2018, where the property shall be refurbished to a developer standard.
The unit and park was developed by Rohan Holdings, one of Ireland\'s most established warehouse / Industrial developers, and the estate continues to be run by their estates team so as to provide a actively managed, and quality business park development.
* Comprises a steel portal frame construction frame construction with an insulated metal deck roof (incorporating translucent panels) over.
* Internally, there are partial height infill concrete block walls with profile metal cladding to the external leaf of the property.
* Loading access is via 1 no. grade level automated sectional door (3.97m w x 5.70m h).
* The warehouse benefits from a clear interna height of approx. 8.89m, rising to 9.74m at the apex.
* The property benefits from ample car parking spaces.
* Laid out in an open plan format allowing an incoming occupier to compartmentalise the accommodation should they wish to do so.
* Suspended ceilings with recessed fluorescent box lighting.
* Painted and plastered walls.
* High impact contract carpets.
* Perimeter trunking with power / data point inserts.
* Male / Female & Disabled access toilets are provided for.
BER: E2 BER No.800122384 Energy Performance Indicator:671.77 kWh/mÂ² ...