DescriptionThe property comprises a semi-detached unit containing warehouse and two-storey office accommodation with the benefit of up to 26 designated car parking spaces.
• Steel portal frame construction
• Insulated metal deck roof incorporating translucent panels
• Sealed concrete floor
• Automated ground-level roller shutter door
• Eaves height approximately 6.6m
• High quality managed business park
• Feature double height glazed reception
• Suspended ceilings with recessed lighting
• Painted and plastered walls
• Open plan office layout at ground and first floor
• Heavy contact carpets throughout
• Perimeter trunking with power / data sockets
• WC facilities on ground and first floor levels
LocationThe property is located within Airways Industrial Estate, an established and actively managed development just 6km north of Dublin City Centre. The park is accessed from the Swords Road and is just minutes from the M1/M50 interchange and Dublin Airport. To the south east in immediate proximity to the park lies Dublin Port Tunnel providing ease of access to Dublin Port and the Eastlink Toll Bridge. Occupiers in the locality include OCS, Fedex and DPD.