The property is arranged over ground floor only to provide a mid terrace retail unit. Internally the property comprises a doctors surgery to the front together with a pharmacy in the rear section. The property forms part of a four storey mixed use Georgian building.
Total floor area extending to approximately 63.22 sq. m (680 sq. ft).
* Dublin 2 forms Dublins central business and retail district.
* The area houses many of the citys landmarks including St. Stephens Green, Grafton Street, and The Shelbourne Hotel.
* The area is well served by public transport connections including Luas stations at St. Stephens Green and Jervis, DART stations at Pearse Street and Tara Street, as well as multiple bus routes.
* The property is situated on the south side of Wellington Quay close to its intersection with Eustace Street.
* Surrounding occupiers include Temple Bar Medical Centre, FItzsimons Hotel and Milanos.
The entire property is at present let to an individual for a term of 35 years from 02.09.1994 at a contractual rent of €32,800 per annum, exclusive of rates and VAT. The lease provides for rent reviews every fifth year and contains full repairing and insuring covenants.
Please refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings