The property is located within Ballymount Industrial Estate, situated off Ballymount Drive and is approx. 8 km's south west of Dublin city centre. The area surrounding the property is an established Industrial area with several Industrial estates in close proximity, these include Bluebell, Western Parkway Business Centre and Clondalkin Industrial Estate, Calmount Business Park, Turnpike Industrial Estate in addition to estates situated just off the Longmile and Naas Roads.
The area is served by numerous bus routes which are accessible at nearby Walkinstown Cross, while the Red Luas Line stop at Kylemore on the Naas Road is situated approximately 1.5 km to the north. Amenities in the immediate area includes a Maxol service station and a coffee shop/sandwich bar.
Occupiers in the area include Euro General, Sig Ireland and Smurfit Kappa.
- The subject property consists of a mid-terrace industrial unit of approx. 418 sq.m.
- The property comprises a portal steel frame construction with an insulated metal deck roof (incorporating translucent panels) over.
- Internally there are full height block walls with a blended red brick / painted dash render finish to the front elevation.
- Loading access is via 2 no. manually operated roller shutter doors.
- An extensive steel frame mezzanine has been installed which extends to an area of 271 sq m (3,132 sq ft).
- The ground floor accommodation incorporates toilet and office facilities this element has plastered and painted walls, a mix of linoleum and carpet tiled floors, suspended ceilings with box fluorescent lighting, UPVc double glazed windows which ...