Description- The retail centre is anchored by a large format Supervalu store.
- Adjoining retailers include An Post, Apache Pizza, Macari's Takeaway and The Bookhaven.
- Benefits from 260 free customer car spaces.
- Loreto Secondary School and Balbriggan Community College within 150 meters.
- Balbriggan Train Station and Commuter Bus Routes nearby.
- Available opportunities range from 260 sq.m - 360 sq.m.
- Growing commuter town with a population in excess of 25,000 people (CSO 2016).
- Part of Fingal County is now the second most populous county in the country.
Guide Price/Quoting Rent - Available upon application.
AccommodationUnit 10 260 sq.m / 2,799 sq.ft.
FeaturesAnchored by a large format Supervalu store
Benefits from 260 free customer car spaces
Adjoining retailers include An Post, Apache Pizza, Macari’s Take Away & The Book Haven
Loreto Secondary School and Balbriggan Community College within 150m
Balbriggan Train Station and Commuter Bus routes nearby
Available opportunities range from 260 sq.m - 360 sq.m
BER DetailsBER: C2
BER No: 110377785
Performance Indicator: 197.68
Directions- Directly accessible from Junctions 5 & 6 on the M1 motorway.
- Located on Drogheda Street in the centre of Balbriggan.
- Excellent public transport network links with frequent bus and rail services.
- Neighbouring towns include Skerries, Lusk, Rush and Drogheda.
Viewing InformationStrictly by appointment with Sherry FitzGerald Balbriggan on 01 8413000