DescriptionMerrythought House is a newly renovated landmark office building in the heart of Enniscorthy town. A beautifully refurbished Georgian building.
Bright and full of light from its expansive windows, Merrythought House retains many of its original features such as elegant sash windows and ornate cornicing. The building is newly decorated and has been fitted with new carpets, modern bathrooms and kitchen facilities, the stunning entrance hall leads onto flexible office space which is fully serviced and "ready to go".
Merrythought House occupies a prime town centre location opposite Treacy's Hotel and a few hundred meters from the railway station, the swimming pool and leisure complex car park to the rear affords easy access for client parking. Available to move in: Immediately
- Beautifully refurbished ground floor office suite, available as one or two rooms.
- Last remaining floor in a landmark building in prime central location.
- Includes separate storage space plus newly installed kitchenette and bathroom.
- Bright and full of light from its expansive windows.
- Retaining many of its original features such as elegant sash windows and decorative & ornate cornicing.
- Stunning entrance hall with period detail & sculptured stairwell.
- Electric storage heating.
- Fully serviced and "Ready to Go". Top Floor - 48.9 sq. m. (526 sq ft)
Opposite Treacy's Hotel & Cinema
Long short term leases considered.
Rates will be divided on pro rata basis.
All mains services.
FeaturesOccupying prime town centre location
Opposite Treacy’s Hotel & Cinema
Few hundred yards from Railway Station
Adjoining Swimming pool & leisure complex to rear.
Easy access for client parking with extensive pay parking adjoining.
Office suites Available Immediately:
Ground floor 48.9 sq. M. (526 sq ft)
Top Floor 55.4 sq m. (596 sq ft)
BER DetailsBER: Exempt
DirectionsIn Enniscorthy proceed over old bridge. Keep left and property is on left hand side.
Viewing InformationStrictly by appointment with Sherry FitzGerald Enniscorthy on 053 92 37322