|Property Type||Industrial Units|
COMMERCIAL UNIT WITH MEZZANINE/LOFT AND THREE STABLES SUITABLE FOR MULTIPLE PURPOSES SURROUNDED BY GRAVEL YARD ON 1.36 ACRES LOCATED BETWEEN CROSSKEYS AND KILNALECK VILLAGES
Smith Property offer for sale this commercial/agricultural unit that was constructed in 2012 to a high standard by the selling owner. Finished to 7m eaves with block wall, insulated non drip cladded sides and electric roller door for large vehicle access. A large loft conversion with wooden floor suitable for storage. The unit also comprises three box stables with individual external access suitable for office conversion.
This unit and property may suit buyers wishing to extend their business, hobby interests or for storage purposes.
Viewing strictly by appointment with the sole selling agents
From CROSSKEYS: Take the Kilnaleck road for 2.5km, the entrance to the property is 50m on the left hand side after first crossroads. (Togher Cross)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- 1.36 acre grazing paddock
- Garage / Workshop - 1959 sq.ft
- Loft Conversion - 797 sq.ft
- Three stables
- Large gravel area surrounding unit with shuttered concrete walls and ample vehicle parking
- Rainwater harvesting system with high pressure tap
- Quiet secluded location
- 3km from Crosskeys village 7km from Kilnaleck
- High quality non drip cladded roof and sides
- No Vat No Rates. Not being sold subject to Planning permission. Sold as seen.