- High Profile Ground Floor Retail Unit with excellent frontage onto Ballymun Road
- Floor Area 670 sq m / 7,212 sq ft (plus storage 12.5 sq m / 135sq ft)
- 4 car parking spaces
- Located opposite Metro Hotel Dublin Airport and 600m from Ballymun Civic Centre and Main Street
- Retail planning permission
- Service charge €18,574 (2016)
The subject property comprises a ground floor retail unit within Santry Cross, a mixed use retail/residential development. The unit is semi-circular in shape with curved frontage boasting excellent profile and frontage onto Ballymun Road and extends to approx. 7,347 sq. ft (NIA). There are 4 car spaces allocated to this unit.
The unit is in shell and core condition ready to receive fit out.
Contact Mandy Daly - Colliers International 01 6333700 or Hugh Markey - Lisney 01 638 2700 for further information or to arrange a viewing
The property is located on the West side of Ballymun Road at its junction with Balbutcher Lane approximately 6km from Dublin City Centre. This is a highly visible location minutes from Main Street Ballymun and 500m from the M50 motorway.
There are 340 occupied apartments in Santry Cross and a catchment of 30,000 in the immediate Ballymun area. A further 10,000 students attend Dublin City University, only minutes from Santry Cross.