For Sale by Licence Agreement on the Instructions of the Receiver Grant Thornton.
* Extending to approx. 5.33 acres (2.15 hectares)
* F.P.P. for an attractive scheme of 63 residential units (45 houses & 18 apartments) with surface car parking
* Kilcock Train Station is within 5 minutes' walk from the site
* The site adjoins the picturesque Royal Canal
* The K-Club is within 15km and Carton House is within 10km
* Exit 8 on the M4 Motorway is within approx. 1.5km
The site is offered by way of a licence agreement on behalf of the Receiver Grant Thornton (Statutory Receiver of Waterside Kilcock Property Co.).
The site is situated on Church Street and adjoins the picturesque Royal Canal. Extending to approx. 5.33 acres (2.15 hectares), the site benefits from approx. 48 metres of frontage onto Church Street and approx. 175 metres of frontage to the Royal Canal. All buildings on the site have been cleared.
Kilcock Train Station is within 5 minutes' walk from the site, allowing for an easy commute to Dublin, with some services as short as 34 minutes. Furthermore, Exit 8 on the M4 Motorway is within approx. 1.5km providing easy access to the wider motorway network.
Scoil Dara Secondary School is located opposite the site on Church Street while Scoil Choca Naofa and St Joseph's Boys National School are also within walking distance. The surrounding area offers a wealth of amenities with the K-Club within 15km and Carton House within 10km.
On 5th July 2016, Kildare County Council granted permission (15/463) for the construction of 45 houses and 18 apartments on the site.
* 5 no. 4 bed detached house
* 20 no. 4 bed semiâ€detached house
* 12 no. 3 bed semiâ€de ...
20-21 Upper Pembroke Street, Dublin 2
Tel: 01 6342466
PSRA Licence No. 001266 / 001266