The property is arranged over ground and one upper floor to provide a mid terrace high street retail building. Internally the property provides ground floor retail and dispensary accommodation at ground floor level with ancillary accommodation overhead.
Total floor area extending to approximately 209 sq. m (2,252 sq. ft).
* Drumshambo is a town in County Leitrim.
* The town is located approximately 13km south of Carrick-On-Shannon and 50km South east of Longford.
* The town is served by the N4 from the R208, providing direct access to Carrick-on-Shannon and Longford.
* The property is situated to the eastern side of High Street close to the junction with Convent Avenue.
* Surrounding occupiers include The Beauty Spot and Berrys Tavern.
The entire property is at present let to Cara Pharmacy for a term of 28 years from 01.08.2004 at a contractual rent of €28,000 per annum, exclusive of rates and VAT. The lease provides for rent reviews every fifth year and contains full repairing and insuring covenants.
Please refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings
Anna Kate Fields