• Grade A office space in a striking new building
• Flexible open plan office space extending c. 82 sq. m/861 sq. ft. per floor
• All floors with an amazing private terrace and city views
• Available on a floor by floor basis or in its entirety
• Situated in the heart of Dublin Docklands, opposite to McCann Fitzgerald HQ and surrounded by major global & indigenous companies
• Served by extensive public transport links
• Only 15 minutes from Dublin Airport via the port tunnel
• PC Q4 2021
One Cardiff Lane is located in an unrivalled location in the heart of the Dublin Docklands. The building is being developed on the west side of Cardiff Lane directly beside the infamous bar “The Ferryman”.
The property is located within the Grand Canal Dock which has become a vibrant hub for a number of national and international businesses such as Facebook, AirBnB, McCann FitzGerald, Matheson, Hutchison Three to name but a few.
Amenities & Transport
There is an abundance of city centre amenities nearby including hotels, shops, restaurants and pubs. The area is well serviced by public transport including the DART, RED LUAS Line, Dublin Bike and Dublin Bus Services which offer frequent routes to and from the City Centre. The Samuel Beckett Bridge allows for direct access to the IFSC and Dublin Port Tunnel meaning Dublin Airport can be reached in 15 minutes.
One Cardiff Lane is a state of the art office building, designed by Lawrence & Long architects. The building will comprise of café and office reception on ground floor with 8 storeys of offices overhead and will deliver top quality Grade A offices finished to the highest standard.
Internal Specification Includes:
• Automatic double glazed entrance door with access control
• Exposed services designed to accommodate conversion to traditional suspended ceilings
• A VRF simultaneous heating and cooling a/c system
• Energy efficient LED lighting system
• 2.7m clear floor to ceiling height (exposed) or 2.65m floor to ceiling height (traditional suspended)
• Floors: Large format stone panels edged in bronze
• Plastered walls with selected superior matt painted finish
• Raised access metal floor with natural oak finish