******** For Sale by Public Auction **********
******** 6th June 2018 at The Imperial Hotel, South Mall, Cork City ********
******** Registrations start at 10am. Auction to begin at 11am *********
How do you purchase at the auction:
1) To bid on the day of the auction you are required to register on the morning of the auction. Registration is at 10 AM and the auction will start at 11 AM sharp.
2) To register you are required to bring a valid utility bill, ID (passport/drivers licence) and a bank draft or cheque. All funds need to be made out to DNG Creedon auctioneers.
3) On the day of the auction you are expected to sign the contracts when the deal is agreed.
4) You are required to pay a deposit of 10% of the purchase price or a minimum of €5,000 whichever is greater, when signing the contracts.
5) Congratulations 28 days later the property is yours.
Auction Property: No. 33 / 34 Patrick Street, Waterford.
Retail premises with established financial services use located on Patrick St. in Waterford. The property is situated just a short stroll from Broad St. in Waterford in a dominantly retail area of the City, with good footfall and passing trade. The property comprises a three storey premises suitable for retail or office use, currently set out in an office format, with reception, two offices stores and WC at ground floor level, three separate offices at first floor level, and a recently renovated second floor area also set out with three offices and WC. The property extends to c. 55 Sqm on the ground floor with a further c. 80 Sqm over two upper floors with electric heating. Some aspects of the property have undergone refurbishment in recent years, while the remainder of the property is in good general condition.For further details or viewing arrangement please contact DNG Thomas Reid Auctioneers on 051852233
Entrance/Reception 3.14 x 3.22
Office 2.83 x 6.45
Toilet & Store Area 4.52 x 2.40
Office 2.98 x 2.77
Toilet & Canteen 6.25 x 0.98