• Approx. 3.68 ha (9 acres) with a high profile position on the approach road, R148, to Junction 8
• Ideally located on the western side of the town for businesses requiring profile or occupiers in the transport and logistics sector
• Kilcock is a pivotal town in the area reaching easily into Dublin, Meath & Westmeath
• Numerous Multi-National Employers within easy reach – including Intel Ireland and the Kerry Group
• Opportunity to purchase as one lot or serviced sites subject to planning permission
The property comprises of a regular shaped development site that extends to an area of approximately 3.68 ha (9 acres). The lands are laid out in one division and form part of a larger agricultural field. The present planning permission provides for the development of a petrol filling station, mixed use development of light industrial units and a new roundabout onto the R148.
Kilcock is a service centre for the north Kildare/south Meath area and is a relatively compact town with a medieval street pattern. The town is located primarily between the River Rye Water to the north and the M4 motorway (1.5 km) from town centre. Meath County Council’s administrative boundary adjoins the town core to the north.
The environs of to the north of the historic core have been designated for major growth within the County Meath boundary with the zoning of large tracts of land (with some presently being developed) for residential development.
It is situated 33 kms from Dublin adjacent to the M4 motorway. The nearby university town of Maynooth is approximately 4 kms to the east. Given the excellent road and rail connections to Kilcock, it i ...