Irelands oldest purpose built Hotel.
Sherry FitzGerald Reynolds are delighted to bring the famous Lismore House Hotel in County Waterford to the open market.
Boasting 29 fine bedrooms, substantial Conference and Banqueting facilities plus a well appointed Bar and Restaurant area this landmark has a prominent position in the heart of the historic town. Situated at the junction of the main street and N72 route the hotel is adjacent to the famous Lismore Castle and Gardens and the stunning Millennium Park. The town itself is a very popular tourist destination with attractions such as top class restaurants, traditional Irish pubs, trail walks, historic buildings and fishing on the River Blackwater.
While the Hotel is not currently trading it is in almost “ready to go” condition. Originally built by the Duke of Devonshire in 1797 the extensive property is a very popular wedding and private function venue.
Lismore and Co Waterford generally is going through an amazing growth period largely due to the motorway from Dublin to Waterford and the newly opened Waterford Greenway which in itself is attracting thousands of visitors to the whole area. There is an obvious severe shortage of bedroom accommodation particularly in the West Waterford area with many tourists now having to secure accommodation in neighbouring towns.
This is a unique opportunity for a client to purchase a most highly regarded hotel.
For further information contact David Reynolds on 058 23444
- 29 well appointed bedrooms.
- Superb town centre location.
- Popular wedding and private function venue.
- The Malt House Bar and Restaurant.
- Extensive Conference and Banqueting facilities - capacity for 200 delegates.
- Adjacent to the famous Lismore Castle and gardens.
- Extensive dual frontage onto the N72 and Main Street.
- Large carpark with double entrance to rear.
- Oldest purpose built Hotel in Ireland - Protected Structure
- Originally built by the Duke of D ...