******** For sale by public auction **********
******** 28th June 2019 at The Imperial Hotel, South Mall, Cork City ********
******** Registrations start at 10am. Auction to begin at 11am *********
How do you purchase at the auction:
1) To bid on the day of the auction you are required to register on the morning of the auction. Registration is at 10 AM and the auction will start at 11 AM sharp.
2) To register you are required to bring a valid utility bill, ID (passport/drivers licence) and a bank draft or cheque. All funds need to be made out to DNG Creedon auctioneers.
3) On the day of the auction you are expected to sign the contracts when the deal is agreed.
4) You are required to pay a deposit of 10% of the purchase price or a minimum of €10,000 whichever is greater, when signing the contracts.
5) Congratulations 28 days later the property is yours.
DNG Creedon auctioneers are proud to present an excellent opportunity to acquire lands measuring 4.32 acres or 1.75 ha. The folio for the lands is WD11326F. This land is located 24 km from the centre of Dungarvan town and 26 km from Waterford City. These lands are laid out in one parcel.
The best way to find these lands is by using the Eircode. These lands do not have an Eircode. The Eircode provided is for Knockmahon National School. If you place the Eircode X42 AD91 into google on your phone. Click search and this will bring you directly to the property across from the lands. The lands we are selling are across from the property (Eircode X42 AD91). The lands are marked with a FOR SALE sign.
DNG Michael Creedon, for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that: (i) The particulars contained herein are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or tenants, and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract and are not in any way legally binding. (ii) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use, and other details are given in ...