Description***Variety of Use***EMAIL to officeATcapelabbey.com FOR IMMEDIATE VIEWING APPOINTMENT***FULLY FITTED Spa, Salon, or any related services***
* Located fronting onto Cookstown Way and Belgard Square West, less than a ONE-Minute walk to the LUAS Stop and provides direct access to the city center.
* Located in the largest town in South Dublin with a population of 76,119 as of the 2016 census with the population predicted to grow to 84,000 by 2025.
* Close to the M50. Exit 11 of the M50 is situated 4km to the east.
* Adjacent to The Square Tallaght Shopping Center and the UCI Cinema Complex with an annual footfall of circa 15 million customers.
* Easy access by public transport. Dublin Bus routes (27,49,56A,65,75,76, 76A, etc.).
* Originally developed by Shelbourne Developments circa 2005, Belgard Square West consists of 370 residential units and in excess of 100,000 sq. ft. of mixed retail, leisure, and restaurant space.
* The unit provides ground floor retail accommodation with a high ceiling and with access via Belgard Square West and Cookstown Way.
* Ample pay and display car parking spaces at the basement level, accessed from the northern point of the development opposite the HSE Primary Care Centre as well as the surface parking area of The Square Shopping Centre.
* Available immediately.
* The minimum term is 12 months.
* A €100m Square shopping centre expansion scheme is planned to start construction in 2021 (Check more info at https://www.echo.ie/news/article/the-square-100m-development-to-begin-in-2021).
* A €64m Belgard Gardens to go ahead with additional 438 homes and 403 student bed spaces within minutes walking from The Square Shopping Centre (Check more info at https://www.irishtimes.com/business/commercial-property/fast-track-planning-sought-for-1-500-apartments-in-tallaght-1.3751214).
* Face of Tallaght town centre to transform over the next 6 years with new local area plan (Check more info at https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/face-tallaght-town-centre-transform-16911554).
* South Dublin County Council 2022 - 2028 local area development plan entails delivery of up to 5,000 additional new homes, redevelopment of Tallaght Stadium, new infrastructure for cycling and pedestrians, new schools, transport upgrades, etc. This is to be further enhanced over the next two decades with an additional population growth of 38,000 people and 12,800 jobs.