DescriptionThe property is arranged to provide a town centre development site. Internally the property comprises a former hotel, 2 x ground floor retail units, 4 x terraced houses, and a car park. Formerly the Bay View Hotel, the site presents a number of development opportunities.
- The county town of Wicklow has a population of approximately 10,500 people (as of the 2016 Census).
- The town is situated approximately 49km to the south east of Dublin and approximately 43km to the north east of Gorey.
- Transport links in the area include the R750 Road providing access to the M11 Motorway approximately 4km to the north west.
- The property is situated on both The Mall and High Street.
- Surrounding occupiers include Ernies Bar, Supervalu and AIB bank.
BER DetailsBER: D2
Available From Bidx1 271.36538.39kWh/m2/yr
Viewing DetailsPlease refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings