Collonbeg Farm, Collon, Co. Louth
Workshops/ Offices/ Stores and yard -
Would suit Industrial use and Depot
( Formerly used by a manufacturer of grassland machinery, drum mowers etc.)
* Secured Premises and yard with palisade fencing around perimeter.
* Electric roller gate accessed by key fob, manually at keypad or remotely by mobile phone.
* Stores area available on ground floor and mezzanine level to create more storage space. Access via two staircases with safety rail perimiter - 3,500 sq ft.
* Large workshop area available c/w gantry crane that can also be used for placing items on the mezzanine level for storage. - 3,500 sq ft.
* Four furnished offices in the farmhouse c/w safe, comms room, kitchen and upstairs/downstairs toilets.
* Large open plan office to accommodate up to four employees.
* Stores / workshop office fully furnished with access to separate toilets, shower and hand washing area.
* Renovated barn which houses a meeting room with space for approx. 30 people c/w/ office space and toilet.
* Entrance to stores / workshop building which is fitted with 3 phase power and in-built air -line for air tools.
* Additional store adjacent to workshop / stores area, with access internally via personnel door and external roller door for main access.
* Outdoors storage areas comprise approx. 0.8 acres in three separate areas, with one enclosed yard.
* Bunded fuel storage area with compressor stored internally to reduce workshop noise.
* Unloading bank c/w surrounding safety rail in place. Located behind this feature is a machine wash bay and water supply for a power washer to allow for cleaning of large machines.
* Mains water supply
* Separate power meter for entire premises
* No council rates applicable as yet
* Oil fuelled heating system in the farmhouse
* Double glazed windows
* asphalt drive and apron area outside offices
* 2km from nearest village comprising post office, convenience store etc.
* 6km f ...