REA Spratt offer for sale this residential holding standing on c.12.75 acres, registered for the production for organic beef and lamb. Clashnamrock Lodge set on a sheltered setting with a southerly aspect overlooks the meeting of the Blackwater & Bride rivers. If you are looking for a haven of peace, tranquility and privacy this is it! Yet the property is only within 5 miles of each of the nearby towns of Lismore and Cappoquin. Viewing by appointment only.
Sitting room, kitchen, utility, 2 bedrooms, bathroom.
* Views of confluence of the Blackwater & Bride Rivers.
* 1 large field - 2 paddocks - boundary sheep fencing.
* Warm southerly aspect.
* 3 span haybarn - 2 storage units off.
* Certified since 1999 for organic beef & lamb production as issued by IOFGA Irish Organic farmers and grower association.
BER: D2 BER No.104415070 Energy Performance Indicator:264.36 kWh/mÂ²/yr
Proceed to Cappoquin Town, continue through Cappoquin and after 100m turn left over Bridge for Youghal. Continue on straight for Youghal direction, having passed Blackwater River bounding road on left hand side take first sharp turn right (Not Okyle Church Road) continue straight up hill for 1 km and the property is on left hand side.
By appointment only.
Light, window and floor coverings.
* Foul house + hen run.
* Work shop/ wood shed.
* Peaceful & Tranquil.
* Private orchard (Apples, pears, plum trees)
* Vegetable Garden (potatoes, onions, pears, broad beans)
9 O'Connell Street, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford,
Tel: + 353 58 42211
PSRA Licence No. 001621